Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Walking in the Desert with My Ears Plugged

Seems these days I'm carrying all my worries on my own shoulders. Nothing big really, just life. Kept trying to blog about it even but everything I wrote was whining. This morning as I woke up I realized what I was doing and really had to stop. Just stop and release my yoke to Him.

After that I arrived at work and realized today I have a corporate audit. Following that I have to tell an employee he is layed off. Talk about throwing the storms at me! Oh yeah, I'm also right in the middle of doing my taxes :-(

Its so easy to get buried in this stuff and just start to carry it alone. Why, I don't know.

Its fitting that I'm reading Jeremiah 12, no coicidence I'm sure :-)

2 comments:

Mandrake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandrake said...

As Bob Marley once sang,

"Don't worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright."