Friday, March 07, 2008

SNOW


Yesterday we were suppose to get snow in the evening. But about 9:30 my guy at the Eagle Mountain test site calls in and tells me he is getting out of there because he has an inch of ice on the test house! I look out the window and nothing here yet. Went into my 11 meeting and get called by Joan asking if she should bail out of school. So I look out the window again and its snowing! Yikes! So she smartly gets home and I wait a little longer. Well, maybe I waited a little too long, the drive home was no fun at all. It took an hour and a half to go 35 miles... next time I'll be quicker on the gettting out.


The view cruising up I35W at 5mph


A lovely view of Texas Motor Speedway


A crazy week, this was the second snow storm after the one we had on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Mandrake said...

Wow! That picture of the Texas Motor Speedway is crazy. I know it snows once or twice a year back home, but the snow you guys got yesterday looks like the best batch Dallas has ever seen!