Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vacation

-The Saints ROCKED the house last night! Even without Reggie. And Duece set the all time Saints touchdown record. DEUUUUUUUUUUUCEE!
-It's nice to be on a full week of vacation. The company has a use it or loose it policy so about this time of year people really start disappearing. I'm using 3 days to get the week off!!
-Winter is real tough here in Texas - NOT! I was in Chicago last week and forgot how people really layer and dress for cold. I don't have any of that stuff so maybe I should quit complaining about the cold we get here.
-The kid and I have been playing football and basketball everyday. Great fun. I'm going to try and get him to the 9 hole golf course this week too.
-My brother had his first kid, a son. I'm so excited for him. He and his wife will have a lot of joy with the little prince.
-This year for Thanksgiving my Mom is cooking a prime rib instead of turkey. Yum, Yum!!
-I can't get enough of the new XM channels. Between the Grateful Dead channel and the JAM ON channel I'm listening all the time.
-I still can't believe how low gas prices have become! At racetrack yesterday it was $1.58!!! Wow.

1 comment:

jlester01 said...

A lovely vacation week my dear. A whole week! What a luxury.