Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Places

Can my bucket list have places on it I have already been? One of my favorite places to be is at a music festival with my wife. Especially jazzfest in New Orleans. Its something we started doing pretty soon after we got together. Here was one of our first, the Memphis Blues Festival in 1994. At that little 'porch' stage Joan is standing in front of was unknown artists. The guyplaying was handing out tapes and playing blues for anyone who would listen. His name is Keb Mo'...!


And this was from our first jazzfest in 1995. That is Coco Robicheaux, Louisiana blues and medicine man! He was pretty crazy. That was a great trip and so much fun. We have not returned since Katrina but we will be back.



So put that on the bucket list, jazzfest with Joan as many times as possible before I die!

No comments: