Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Good Ol Days

I just celebrated 15 years at the mother company. After ceremonies I was talking with a fellow co-worker and before I knew we were both in "back in the gold old days" conversation.
"We used to have to work hard, kids today don't have that anymore"
"We used to accomplish stuff as a team together, not its scattered all of the world"
"We used to put a quality product and make our customers happy"

blah, blah, blah, you know how that one goes. I'm sure when I started working right out of school the old timers looked at me and then thought the good ole days too.

Times definitely have changed. And in 15 years at one company it has change tremendously. And certainly in 15 years I've changed a lot. I was 30 then and life was a whole lot different. But I am glad to still have the work and wonder what the next 15 years will be like.

No comments: