Friday, May 09, 2008

A Journey Through Your Colon


Yes, that is just wrong isn't it. Well that is what was posted all over the place at work this week. Needless to say there was a lot of snickering and jokes going on about this. The guided tour was scheduled at lunch time on Thursday but I didn't make it. However, when I was doing my usual 3:00 walk around the building I came across the colon. It was basically a plastic walled tunnel with two 90 degree turns in it. All throughout it were various signs informing you of all the wonderfulness of the colon.



At one point I came to a blockage and had to duck under it. It suspiciously looked like bubble wrap.


And finally, of course, I came out of the end of the colon (ug). I then texted the co-workers I had made it through. The response, "Did you step in anything? :-)".

This is about the weirdest thing I've seen at work.

2 comments:

jlester01 said...

hmm. in a huge space where Motorola used to actually build stuff to earn a profit, now they have a giant colon made from packing materials. that explains a lot.

Mandrake said...

Why on earth does Motorola have a giant colon? What does that have to do with base stations, cell phones, and world wide wireless? Anyway, it isn't very realistic, seeing as how it is all clean and clear.