Monday, June 09, 2008

Double Bugs

Crawfish season is fast coming to an end. This weekend we decided to have one last boil. Saturday I got 2 sacks and we had a gathering at the house to hang out and eat mudbugs. They were very good and satisfied that last urge before they go away until next year...

But about an hour after my parents left they called back to say that my cousin was having a crawfish boil the next day! Their daughter is graduating at Lewisville HS and wanted to have a crawfish boil for her party. So Sunday evening we went over there and had another fill of the crawdads!

Plus Sunday after I had mowed the lawn the wife made a yummy crawfish etouffee for lunch with the Saturday left overs.

I think I ate my weight in crawfish this weekend! Got to love that...

P.S. LSU lost its first game in the super regionals against UC Irvine. But they won the second in exciting fashion scoring 5 runs in the 9th to win!! Last game is tonight. Geaux Tigers!

1 comment:

jlester01 said...

definite callus forming on my squeezing finger...