Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fit issues

I did do a brisk 30 minute walk yesterday around the kitchen island. So I'm off to a good start.

Then I tried to fire up the Wii fit. But the Wii wouldn't power up. Figure we have a detached cable. Dug though the massive spagetti pile of cables for the TV/cable box/ps2/game cube/fit jumble only to find out it is connected properly. Oh man, fear set in that the Wii was dead. The Wii that took a lot of effort to procure! I pulled out the power adapter and Wii box. Figured I might as well check the power adapter. Who ever hears of a power adapater going bad? But had to check it. I got my trusty digital multi-meter and set it up for a DC voltage measurement. The label on the adapter says it has a 12V output. The meter read ZERO. Problem found. I order a new power adapter which is $20 and will take a week to get here. So now I'm out of a Wii for a week. Ug, nothing is ever easy.

1 comment:

jlester01 said...

I'm counting on you to motivate me to follow suit!