Tuesday, September 11, 2007

911





I was driving to work. At that time we all had two way pagers. My pager went off and it was from Ony. He said a plane had hit the world trade center. I remember thinking that was odd in this day and age. But I was thinking a terrible accident had happened. It never dawned on me that it was on purpose.

Then I got a second page 15 min later. A second plane had hit the other tower...

Everyone at work is gathered and talking. People are watching the internet and video. Everyone is calling home. Its just utter shock. No one can believe its happening. No work will be done. I called home too, I just couldn't believe it. And I was scared. Nobody knew what was going to happen next. I don't think I have every been scared like that in my entire life.

Thats is true terrorism.

No comments: