Thursday, October 18, 2007

MYSAYMOTO

Thats the name of the employee survey that we are asked to take every year. This survey is suppose to take my inputs to help management assess whats going on and make things better. But lets face it, these things are totally bogus and everyone knows it. When we are told they are watching the percentages of responses by department then you know somebody has a goal to meet....

So like a good little boy I have my say. "Do you think senior mangement is heading in the right direction", "Do you always put quality first above schedule and cost", "Do you think your future is secure".... blah blah blah.

I like my job and I'm not complaining about it. But its hard not be jaded at times when the dumb questions are asked and no one really wants to hear the answer.

No comments: