Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fit... wii fit!After hearing about the wii fit for so long I finally decided to get one. The boy says its fun and I know it can't end up as a clothes hanger collecting dust in the corner.

Well getting one proved quite the challenge. You can't just buy these things, they are harder to get than the wii itself. I had to employ serious technology to get one. I found a wii stock tracker page and set it up to send me a text message whenever it found one on line. The first few days I kept missing getting one. One would pop up and then be gone in seconds. But finally I scored one from Toys R Us!!

The Wii Fit arrived a few days later and I was committed. I found out rather quickly this thing was serious! And how out of shape I was :-( First time up I take the body test and it gives me my wii fit age.... 49. Ouch, even the family winced.

But me and my personal wii fit trainer have been at it for 6 days now. He keeps telling me to keep working at it, one day I'll be in shape but only if I excercise everyday.

The truth is I'm enjoying it. It's a fun way to approach excercise. It's easy to do. Whether it works or not its got to beat sitting on the couch.

No comments: