Monday, October 27, 2008

Politics 3

I think the old adage that if the economy is good the incumbent party wins and if the economy is bad the opposing party wins is about to play out.

I get at least one email a day from a concerned friend passing along a detailed account of why it is party X's fault we are in this economic mess. Of course one day its from a Republican friend and the next its from a Democratic friend. Some things just don't change.

Maybe I will vote this week to get the drama over with. I still have yet to decide. Barr is looking pretty good at this point...

5 comments:

jlester01 said...

Roseanne????

dorz11 said...

Bob Barr, Libertarian candidate

jlester01 said...

jk.

Brent said...

I was looking at Barr as a serious vote, but he's not really Libertarian. He joined after gaining his seat as a Republican...but those three divorces have a way of making you re-think.

dorz11 said...

True and gun toting seems to be his main agenda. Just saying I'm looking at the alternatives at this point.