Friday, January 04, 2008

Resolutions?

Usually I make a resolution and stick to it. One year it was to learn to like beans, another year it was to give up drinking anything with sugar in it.

But this year I'm wishy washy on resolutions. There are several I need to do but they center around things that I've always failed at (which can only mean excerise and money :-O )

And now add the cliche resolutions middle age men make, I will make my golf score lower! Yeah right...

Well here they are, best as can be said although they are very non-specific....

I will work on my Robert Lewis Authentic Manhood efforts to show my wife how much I really love her.

I will commit to work on my Dave Ramsey snowball.

I will go to the doctor(s) (includes dentist, ug).

I will lower my golf score to at least 100 (haha, you think I'm joking don't you)

There, now it said. Here is to 2008!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Seriously?

100?

Hit two buckets of balls at the driving range once a week and you can do that.

Or you can do it the easy way with Mulligans and gimmes. Or don't count out-of-bounds penalty strokes!