Thursday, July 12, 2007


Words of wisdom from Brave Combo:

Do Something Different



Don't believe anyone.
Don't read your mail.
Make light of every word you hear.
Turn off your radio. Quit your job.
Do something different. Disappear.
Do something different. Disappear.

Think like a child. Laugh at cocaine.
Never ever ever do what's proper again.
Understand everyone crystal-clear.
Rid yourself of fashion. Disappear.
Remove yourself from fashion. Disappear.

Reverse your morality. Listen to bands
That play only music you can't stand.
Forget how to worry. Enjoy your fears.
Stop your life insurance and Disappear.
Stop your life insurance and Disappear.

3 comments:

Brent said...

I've been "ridding myself of fashion" for quite some time...

...but if I reversed my morality, would I really be all that different? Hmmm...I mean, I know my thoughts.

dorz11 said...

True, I think he is targeting those in the box, keeping up with the jones, people not stopping for a single minute to dare to do something different...

dorz11 said...

one can apply this context in any situation... I think Christ was saying do something different