Monday, April 14, 2008

Are you kidding me?

It happened this morning. I was on E so I stopped to get gas...

I drive a 2000 Nissan Altima. Its a small 4 door with a 4 cyclinder engine. Since I drive 35 miles each way to work I wanted a commuter car when I bought it 8 years ago. Back then it cost me $15 to fill it up.

I'm waiting and finally the pumper popped. I go to put it back on the pump and there it is. A tank of gas for my car that passes the $50 mark. Unbelievable.


When will the price soaring end and where will it stop?

I can't imagine what people do that drive their suburban's and big SUV's to work everyday.

I have to get my carpool back in action. And I'm thinking I need to have a work from home day.

1 comment:

Mandrake said...

Tell me about it. I spend half of all of my paychecks on gas. That's one whole week of work that goes to a gas company.